It’s going to be a GREAT ski, snowboard and snow tube season!
PLEASE HELP US KEEP OUR STAFF AND GUESTS HEALTHY.
THIS WILL ENSURE WE ARE ABLE TO STAY OPEN ALL WINTER
At Seven Oaks we are committed to creating an environment that will lessen the transmission of Covid-19.
The following list of guidelines may change at any time as information develops about the Covid-19 virus.
- If you are currently experiencing, or have experience, in the past 14 days, fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please do not visit or if you have had close contact with an individual infected or suspected of being infected with Covid-19 within the past 14 days, including individuals exhibiting symptoms, please do not visit.
- Face coverings will be worn by all staff when they are unable to physically distance.
- Face coverings are required by everyone indoors except when seated at a table and eating or drinking.
- Face coverings are required by everyone outdoors.
- We have reduced indoor seating to allow for more physical distancing.
- Due to limited indoor seating:
- We have increased outdoor picnic table seating.
- No “saving tables” while out on the slopes.
- No personal belongings left at tables – use lockers, leave in cars or use new shelving in the lodge.
- We will increase cleaning at tables, restrooms, and other high touch points with CDC approved sanitizer.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at all cash registers to place a barrier between staff and customers.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout all buildings.
- We will be disinfecting our rental boots and helmets after each use.
If you are not able or unwilling to wear facing coverings while at Seven Oaks, we ask that you do not visit us. We are looking out for the safety of our staff and customers. If Covid-19 were to spread through our staff members, it could cause us to temporarily shut down.
The following improvements were made, in part, due to Covid-19 and are for the safety of our guests and staff members.
- Increased the size of the ski/snowboard rental building to have less congestion and quicker throughput.
- Purchased outdoor patio heaters.
- Increased outdoor seating with picnic tables.
- Added new shelving in the lodge for bags, backpacks, etc.
- Added additional places to receive food and drink service.