It’s going to be a GREAT ski, snowboard and snow tube season!
At Seven Oaks we are committed to creating an environment that will lessen the transmission of Covid -19.
Please do YOUR part by following our guidelines.
If you are not able or unwilling to wear facing coverings while at Seven Oaks, we ask that you do not visit us. We are looking out for the safety of our staff and customers. If Covid-19 were to spread through our staff members, it could cause us to temporarily shut down.
The following list of guidelines may change at any time.
- Face Coverings are REQUIRED:
- In the lodge unless actively eating or drinking at a table
- In the rental building
- In line at a chairlift, rope tow or snow tubing
- While riding all lifts
- Anytime physical distancing cannot be achieved outdoors
- Due to Covid we have limited indoor seating:
- No “saving tables” while out on the slopes
- No personal belongings left at tables – use lockers, cars or the shelving located in the lodge
- Your time at any one table is limited to one hour
- We have increased outdoor picnic table seating
- We will increase cleaning at tables, restrooms, and other high touch points with CDC approved sanitizer
- Plexiglass shields have been installed in some areas to place a barrier between staff and customers
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout all buildings
- We will be disinfecting our rental boots and helmets after each use
The following improvements were made, in part, due to Covid-19 and are for the safety of our guests and staff members.
- Increased the size of the ski/snowboard rental building to have less congestion and quicker throughput
- Purchased outdoor patio heaters
- Increased outdoor seating with picnic tables
- Added new shelving in the lodge for bags, backpacks, etc.
- Added additional places to receive food and drink service