Seven Oaks offers 120 snow tubes that make a great family or group outing for all ages (age 4 and older). Our snow tubing hill has 4 chutes that are perfect for the entire family to race down together. We are outfitted with a surface lift so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and let us do the lifting. “The Lodge at Seven Oaks” provides ample seating with a great view of the slopes, fast food, hot drinks, gourmet coffee, and Coal Creek Lounge.
With plenty of activities fit for the whole family, including skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing, we will see YOU on the slopes!
2020-2021 Snow Tubing Rates & Hours
Current Hours of operation can be found on our daily calendar, please check back regularly as hours can vary due to ever changing weather conditions.
- Includes Tube and Lift Ticket.
- Sorry, personal sleds and tubes are not allowed.
- All tubers must ride in their own tube.
- Kids cannot ride on your lap
- We do allow two tubes per lane
- No ski boots may be worn.
- Weight Limit: 300lbs
(All rates are subject to change. Add 7% sales tax to all rates)
Seven Oaks’ Winter Wonderland
Snow tubing at Seven Oaks is a great activity for family and friends. The required equipment, the snow, and the ride to the top of the hill are supplied by Seven Oaks. The laughter and fun screams are supplied by you!
Dress for the occasion and head to Seven Oaks to make your snow tubing memories!
Add Snow Tubing
Anyone who has already purchased a ski or snowboard lift ticket can try snow tubing that day for only $8 per hour!….subject to availability!
Snow Tubing Groups
- Snow Tubing discounts are NOT being offered this season.
- Groups of 50 people or less will make your reservations online.
- Groups of 51 or more, please give us a call at 515-432-9457 so we can assist in finding a time that works for both of us.
Food Available for Purchase
Mallory’s Café provides food and drink options such as cheeseburgers, stuffed pretzels, cheese balls, hot dogs, nachos, french fries, Gatorade, water, Pure Leaf Iced Tea and more!