Our paintball field is available seven days a week. Paintball is by reservation only.
Our full-service canoe, kayaks and river tube floats will open for the season mid-June. Reservations recommended.
New to Seven Oaks?
Check out our summer activity First Timers Guide
Our Facebook page will always have the latest updates.
Seven Oaks is the place to ski, snowboard and snow tube in central Iowa! Located in Boone – a quick drive from Ames, Fort Dodge, Des Moines, Johnston, Urbandale, Waukee, West Des Moines, Grimes, Adel, and other surrounding communities.
Save time before you arrive for your winter adventure at Seven Oaks.
Print and sign the Winter Daily Waiver
We do not sell ski/board lift tickets or ski/board rentals online.
MUST PURCHASE TUBE TICKETS ONLINE
First Time At Seven Oaks?
Check out our first timers guide, winter safety, and FAQ pages:
First Timer’s Guide
Seven Oaks offers 120 snow tubes that make a great family or group outing for all ages (age 4 and older). Our snow tubing hill has 4 chutes that are perfect for the entire family to race down together. We are outfitted with a surface lift so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and let us do the lifting. “The Lodge at Seven Oaks” provides ample seating with a great view of the slopes, fast food, hot drinks, gourmet coffee, and Coal Creek Lounge.
With plenty of activities fit for the whole family, including skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing, we will see YOU on the slopes!
My boys and I went tubing tonight at Seven Oaks. ALL the employees we encountered were very pleasant and helpful! The gal that checked us in explained things really well. A ski patrol person chatted with my son on his way inside.The helpers hooking us to the tow line were great. The guys at the top were awesome at pushing and spinning my boys to go down…which they LOVED!! An employee even thanked us for coming after our last run down the hill. The boys enjoyed sitting by the fire. We got hot chocolates and mini doughnuts on our way out and the ladies there were wonderful with their suggestions on flavors. The three of us had an absolute blast so we will definitely be back again!!! Once again…EVERYONE WAS AMAZING!! ~ from Facebook
MUST PURCHASE TUBE TICKETS ONLINE
Groups of 12 or more receive group discounts on a lump sum snow tubing purchase: Email for code: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets may be purchased up to 3 weeks in advance.
- Simply choose the date you want to snow tube at Seven Oaks to see all the available times and available tubes for each time slot.
- Once you have made your selection and purchase, an email confirmation/receipt will be immediately sent to you. (check your junk folder)
- Save time when checking in by printing and signing the Seven Oaks liability waiver before you arrive.
- On the date you selected, check in at the Seven Oaks office with your receipt 30 minutes before your tube start time. (NO adjustments are made due to late arrivals.)
- Seven Oaks will scan your receipt and print your tickets. No additional rentals/products needed.
- We encourage you to purchase your ticket BEFORE traveling to Seven Oaks as tube tickets may be sold out at any time.
- Tube tickets may be purchased online right up until the start time but remember NO adjustments are made to your start time due to late arrivals.
- Notice: Jones Soda Thursday – the first 100 people through the door receive a free Jones Soda and the 100th person gets a special prize!
- If your group is 50 people or larger and would like to come at a different time than is listed, please give us a call at 515-432-9457 so we can assist in finding a time that works for both of us.
- Please note: when daytime highs are above 40 degrees, the snow tubing runout will be wet.
- AGES 4 and up
Rates & Hours
Current Hours of operation can be found on our daily calendar, please check back regularly as hours can vary due to ever changing weather conditions.
(All rates are subject to change. Add 7% sales tax to all rates)
Step 1: On the calendar, pick the day you want to visit Seven Oaks.
Step 2: Find the corresponding color to check that day’s activity rates and hours.
- Thursday Special- Snow Tubing is only $8/hr. (not valid 12/29/22)
- Includes Tube and Lift Ticket.
- Sorry, personal sleds and tubes are not allowed.
- All tubers must ride in their own tube.
- Kids cannot ride on your lap
- We do allow two tubes per lane
- No ski boots may be worn.
- Weight Limit: 300lbs
- No personal sleds, tubes, discs, etc. are allowed on the snow
- Helmet rental $8 per day
- Add sales tax to all prices
- Prices and hours subject to change
- AGES 4 and up
Seven Oaks’ Winter Wonderland
Snow tubing at Seven Oaks is a great activity for family and friends. The required equipment, the snow, and the ride to the top of the hill are supplied by Seven Oaks. The laughter and fun screams are supplied by you!
Dress for the occasion and head to Seven Oaks to make your snow tubing memories!
Add Snow Tubing
Anyone who has already purchased a ski or snowboard lift ticket can try snow tubing that day for only $8 per hour…. subject to availability!
Snow Tubing Groups
- All seating is first come first served; we do not offer private event rental during winter hours that Seven Oaks is open to the public. Pricing for private events can be found here.
- Groups of 12 or more receive group discounts on a lump sum snow tubing purchase: Email for code: email@example.com
Not valid with any other discounts.
We Make Snow!
Visit our Winter Safety Page for important safety information and videos!